Search This Blog

Friday, January 7, 2011

Born To Be Carried






Everyone I know is taking a vacation!

If you are one of the lucky ones traveling or soon to be traveling, have you thought about the perfect handbag to bring with you?

A mini cross-body bag is the smartest choice when traveling. It's no fuss, hands free, and securely stays in place in case you run into frisky fingers. As much as I love a classic black bag, this season's handbag assortment is pretty amazing. There are so many designers out there who are really making a splash with beautiful colors and details. So spice it up a little, get something you might usually pass over because it's not black, I assure you these bags are fun, fashionable, and still practical.

In a few weeks, I will be heading to Paris to take in all its grandeur. Skipping from bakery to bakery to enjoy delicious Parisian macarons, croissants, eclairs, and baguettes to walking the Seine river, jumping in front of the Eiffel Tower, visiting the Louvre, and shopping on Champs Elysees, I will need a cross-body bag to accompany me ( and my friend Michelle T. of course). Not that I plan on getting a new handbag at the moment, but a girl can still dream and window shop.

Which bag is your favorite? Mine is the Valentino nude studded bag. Trendy for the season, yet functional and the perfect size for me.

From left to right:
Chanel teal patent leather bag: $1500 available @ selected Neiman Marcus stores.
Chanel brick red patent leather bag: $1574 available @ selected Neiman Marcus stores.
Givenchy mini "Pandora": $1685 available in other colors and textures @ www.barneys.com
Lanvin "Mini Pop": $1390 available @ www.barneys.com
Valentino studded bag: $1895 available @ www.neimanmarcus.com

No comments:

Post a Comment