Search This Blog

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Au revoir! Vous voir dans une semaine.

Today Michelle and I are leaving rainy/cold Seattle for even colder/rainy Paris. We could not be more excited, since we have been anticipating this day for awhile now. I can't wait to take it all in, especially the fashion in Paris. What do you do when you are in the fashion capital of the world? Hopefully, I can persuade innocent bystanders to let me photograph their amazing outfits...we'll see.

Beyond the fashion, I am excited to try the abundance of pastry shops, great restaurants, and drink delicious wines. We already made some reservations at some well reviewed restaurants.

Lastly, I want to take in all the historical beauty of this old city: museums, cathedrals, monuments, and everything in between. I'm not sure if I will be blogging from there, but I will at least take some detail notes and share with all of you on my return.


Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment