The other day I attended a seminar for Revive skincare and I must share with you the effectiveness of this wonderful line. Spring is just around the corner, and just like the seasons, our skin goes through cycles as well. Young skin regenerates every 28 days, while older skin can take a lot longer to re-grow cells, therefore it is vital that every woman has a good regiment to support their skin's needs. Most of us aren't born with flawless skin genes, we have to work on it, like everything else.
I have been a devout Revive client since my co-workers turned me on to their products in 2008. The line was launched in 1997 by Dr. Gregory Brown, a well-known plastic surgeon with over 20 years experience. What's amazing about Dr. Brown is that he discovered a bioengineered molecule called EGF (Epidermal Growth Factor) that helps the skin of burn victims regenerate dramatically faster. This discovery won the Nobel prize in 1984. So using this same EGF molecule, he started this skincare line years later.
There is a product in this line for everyone. But the 5 products you should start with are:
1) Moisturizing Renewal Cream ($165)- the original product that was created by Dr. Brown which gives an instant glow to the skin when used. This product is your night time cream, after you have cleansed and tone your face.
2) Sensitif Cellular Repair Cream with SPF 15($195)-this is your day time cream and provides protection against free-radicals with a light SPF coverage.
3)Moisturizing Renewal Eye Cream ($130)- this product is brand new and will be launched in March. I am super excited to try to affordable eye cream because I have used two of their other great eye creams ( Le Yeux Presse, and Intensite Les Yeux) which are both significantly more expensive.
4) Cleanser Gentil Gelee ($65)- a great foaming gel cleanser that removes makeup and impurities but does not dry out your skin. This is for all skin types and one of my favorite cleansers I've ever tried.
5) Fermitif Neck Renewal Cream with SPF 15 ($130)- I highly suggest getting this product because even if you are young and have not thought about your neck area and decolletage, you need to start using neck cream now, to prevent wrinkles and sagging in the future. The most unattractive thing on an older woman's face is a beautiful face, and a sun damaged wrinkly neck.
This should be your day to day regiment. I really do believe in this product because I have seen it work for my skin. Of course everyone's skin is different, but this line has products for sensitive, acne prone, oily and dry skin...pretty much everything. You should go to your nearest store and ask for a few samples to try out, at leas two week's worth so you can see if there is a difference in your skin.
They have 3 other products that are amazing:
1) Masque de Glaise ($145)- this masque is so effective. It tightens and brightens your skin instantly. I have it on right now!
2)Microdermabrasion Renewal System ($250)- The BEST face scrub I've found. The grains are small, but really gets deep down under your pores and it comes with a calming gel cream to apply after your scrub. I do this once a week.
3) masque des Yeux ($185)- Another great product that reduces fine lines, dark circles, and puffiness. After a long night of fun I apply this in the morning for about 30 minutes to get the life back in my eye area. This difference you can see instantly.
I really do feel like someone paid me to write about this line, but I believe in these products and is currently using all of it and want to share with you what wonderful products they are. When thinking about your Spring wardrobe, don't forget that a fresh face can make you look youthful and new.